INTERNATIONAL FINANCING OPTIONS
With the support of the Export-Import Bank of the United States (“Ex-Im Bank”), Reading Bakery Systems is able to provide attractive customer financing for those who qualify. Ex-Im Bank is the official export credit agency of the United States that promotes U.S. made exports through its guarantee and credit insurance programs.
Financing details for those who qualify are:
- Loan can finance up to 85% of the CIF invoice value with tenors ranging from 1-5 years
- Interest rates are competitively based upon attractive margins over the LIBOR rate
In order to be considered for financing, you will need to provide the following information:
- Three years of financial statements with notes (audited financials required for loans over $1 million)
- Most recent company prepared interim financial statements
- Ownership information (shareholders and percentages of ownership if not publicly traded)
- Company brochure if available
If interested, please first contact Chip Czulada at Reading Bakery Systems at 610-693-5816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOMESTIC FINANCING OPTIONS
For domestic customers, Reading Bakery Systems and GE Capital have partnered to provide our customers with commercial financing options. Traditional loans, short to medium term leases, and Industrial Development Bonds are available. To learn more about these financing options, please contact Robert Morse, Senior Vice President – Food & Beverage, GE Capital, at 215-953-5563 or email@example.com.