Features & Specifications
Thomas L. Green has been supplying the biscuit & cookie industry with reliable, efficient, cost-effective production equipment for over 125 years.
Our depositor is capable of depositing, extruding and wire-cutting to create all types of biscuit, cookie and bar products. This flexible machine processes batters, soft and stuff doughs and fillings for co-extruded applications.
Our production systems can be fed using a batch mixer or a continuous mixer depending on your level of automation. Continuous mixing systems from Exact Mixing are fully automated; they reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency and simplify your mixing process. With these recipe-driven systems, final product quality is assured and is fully repeatable.
The Thomas L. Green Prism Oven is used on this line for balanced and consistent baking. We offer multiple zone options that include DGF, radiant and convection baking depending on the baking needs of your specific product.Request More Info
We understand the increasing demands you face to ensure safety, sanitation, and compliance. Our SafeShield Program combines cutting-edge design and manufacturing practices with a firm commitment to safety and sanitation.
SafeShield Program highlights:
- Optimize bakery equipment to meet or exceed standards for safety and sanitation
- Guard only what is necessary to maximize operator safety while minimizing potential harborages and un-cleanable areas
- Use automation to reduce employee interaction, improve safety and reduce potential for contamination of food
- Ensure equipment that contacts food can be easily and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
- Select materials that pose the lowest risk for product contamination
Learn more about Safeshield