Features & Specifications
The Prism Oven system offers different zones to perfectly bake your product. Constructed and controlled as separate modules, the oven allows precise control of product quality. Operators can monitor and modify the way heat is distributed to the product.
Direct Gas Fired (DGF) Zone: Used as a product development zone, low-pressure direct gas fired burners are positioned in the baking chamber above and below the product in this section. Operators can independently control the top and bottom temperature of the zone and set up a unique burner profile.
Convection Zone: This module is used as a setting, coloring, or drying zone. Combustion and make-up air is heated in the penthouse and circulated into the baking chamber. The air is distributed to the product above and below the conveyor. Control of the exhaust, air temperature and circulation velocity allow the operator to control the product moisture removal rate for maximum quality assurance.
Emithermic Zone (Radiant/Convection): This zone offers both radiant and convective heat transfer and a humidity-controlled product zone which provides greater flexibility and control when baking wirecut and rotary moulded cookies. Automatic controls easily change the type of heat, temperature and air velocity. This module can be configured as pure radiation or a mix of radiation and convection depending on product characteristics. The Emithermic Zone uses Thermatec high radiant panels for more efficient radiant heat transfer.
Our cutting-edge equipment optimizes output and efficiency to improve your products and your process.
- Modular design for optimal baking profile regulation
- Factory built sections for quick and easy installation
- Air circulation and exhaust systems are completely controllable
- Feedback based control system enables automatic monitoring and adjusting of the entire oven
- Configurable heat transfer zones for baking flexibility and control
Contact us for full list of features and specifications.Request More Info
RBS equipment is designed and built to our SafeShield Program standards to ensure operator safety, easy and quick sanitation and food safety. key features of this machine include:
- Fully automated operation
- Low pressure gas system designed to Factory Mutual and IRI codes
- Active flame and temperature monitoring throughout the oven
- Explosion relief panels and doors built into the system
- Automatic fire suppression systems can be built into the oven
- Railings and guards installed around oven roof
- Easily accessible baking chamber through large access doors
- Flat floor in baking chamber allows easy removal of accumulated product debris
- Optional band brush and band burn off systems can be integrated into the oven
Learn more about SafeShield
Reading Bakery Systems provides the latest, custom designed control systems for your equipment. All control systems are designed and built in house. We stay up to date on the latest technologies, safety standards and control specifications to keep your production running safely and efficiently.
- Automatic operation and recipe based control structure
- Temperatures and conveyor speeds regulated via feedback loops
- Monitoring of parameter trends throughout the oven allow operators real time understanding of the baking process