As leading manufacturers of Continuous Mixing solutions and other industrial bakery equipment, Reading Bakery Systems (RBS) is ready to help you meet your process and product challenges with innovative thinking and high-quality systems.
Improve your products, streamline your processes and maximize your bakery’s profitability with commercial equipment from RBS’ industry-leading brands – Thomas L. Green, Reading Pretzel, Reading Thermal and Exact Mixing. No matter which snack foods you produce, we are ready to help you meet your challenges.
Producing large quantities of consistent, uniform dough can be a challenge. Continuous Mixing equipment can accurately deliver ingredients to the mixer at rates high enough to produce a better-quality finished product.
Exact Continuous Mixers come in a variety of sizes, ranging from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour. They are designed using Loss-in-Weight technology – the most accurate feeding technology available. And all metering and mixing procedures are monitored and initiated by the control system, so the operator can always confirm and modify as needed. Models include:
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and can be used for a wide range of products, including cookies, snacks, muffins, batters, icings, and pastes.
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is a great choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, bagels, pretzels, pizza, sweet goods, and pet treats.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs, such as for bread, buns, rolls, English muffins, and tortillas.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and specialty baked snacks, such as fabricated potato chips.
- Exact LDX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for most types of cookies and similar applications where ingredients are blended before adding flour.
See It in the Innovation Center
If you are unsure about which mixing equipment may be right for your products, visit with our team at the Reading Bakery Systems Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania. The 30,000 square foot Center provides a complete processing line capable of producing a wide assortment of baked snacks including crackers, biscuits, pretzels, bread snacks and other food products.
Customers can explore pilot versions of all Exact Mixer models, as well as an automated bulk ingredient handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders, and mass flow liquid systems.
We welcome you to test your products and processes on our mixing equipment and other process equipment, such as sheeting, low pressure extrusion, caustic cooking, and convective or radiant baking, and research innovations in mixing, forming, baking and drying that can help you maximize profitability.
Our team will help you confidentially demonstrate process machinery, develop new products, validate ingredients, and produce market samples for testing.
No one has solved more complex mixing challenges for customers across the globe than Reading Bakery Systems. To learn more about our Exact Continuous Mixing solutions or our other commercial baking equipment, call us at (01) 610-693-5816 or contact us online.