Reading Bakery Systems is ready to help you meet your process and product challenges in Australia with innovative, high-quality industrial bakery equipment.
Reading Bakery Systems, headquartered in Robesonia, Pennsylvania, USA, offers high-quality solutions to customers in the global food and snack industries, providing reliable and efficient systems for the production of cookies, crackers, biscuits, pretzels, baked potato chips, bread snacks, baked crisps, pet treats and more.
We understand how global on-site training, a quick response time, and outstanding technical support services can make the difference between simply making products and making the best products in the industry. That is why our service and technical support teams are ready to travel to sites around the world to guide you through the installation of new processing lines and train plant personnel on maintenance and safety issues.
Continuous Mixing Technology
Continuous Mixing is the process of continuously metering ingredients directly into the mixing chamber to generate a continuous stream of mixed product at the exit of the mixer. The mixing may be done in stages to ensure all ingredients are incorporated properly.
The advantages of continuous mixing include:
- Completely automated process
- High production rates with one mixer
- More precise delivery of raw materials to the mixer
- Uniform dough hydration
- Consistent finished weight, size and texture
- Recipe control and repeatability
- Saves labor and energy in comparison to batch mixing
Exact Continuous Mixers are available in a wide range of sizes, from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour. Models include:
- Exact EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, pretzels, bagels, sweet goods and pet treats.
- Exact HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, rolls, English muffins or tortillas.
- Exact MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including pizza, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes.
- Exact FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and specialty baked snacks, such as fabricated potato chips.
The Thomas L. Green PRISM OVEN is a flexible single-pass baking platform that offers Direct Gas Fired (DGF) zones, Emithermic (Radiant / Convection) zones and Convection zones for cookies, crackers and biscuits to provide balanced and consistent quality, color, taste and texture.
The Reading Pretzel SPECTRUM OVEN® offers radiation, convection and conduction heat transfer options in a single modular design and is the ideal oven for baked potato chips, baked crisps, extruded pretzels, bread snacks and pet treats. The convection baking platform features operator-controlled air temperature, circulation speed, exhaust, and moisture removal for reliable, consistent baking of snacks.
Reading Bakery Systems’ technologically advanced industrial bakery equipment is designed to meet your production needs in Australia and around the globe. Contact our Executive Vice President of Sales, Dave Kuipers, at (01) 610-698-8992, call our headquarters at (01) 610-693-5816, or click here to learn more about our innovative commercial baking solutions.