Reading Bakery Systems (RBS) specializes in the high-quality commercial bakery mixers you need to produce consistent doughs. No matter which snack foods you produce, buy a mixer from RBS to meet your challenges.
Reading Bakery Systems, headquartered in Robesonia, Pennsylvania, designs, engineers and manufactures the world’s most innovative equipment for the production of cookies, crackers, biscuits, baked potato chips, pretzels, bread snacks, baked crisps, pet treats and more, and can help you reduce labor, cut costs, and produce high-quality products.
The Thomas L. Green Vertical Spindle Mixer is a proven and efficient solution for mixing fermented, unfermented and rotary moulded dough. It is a great choice for two-stage batch mixing where consistency and repeatability are necessary for product quality control.
This mixer has three independent commercially available gearboxes, one for each vertical spindle, and hardened rails for the vertical movement of the mixing head. Removable mixing components make the design easier to clean, and the mixer features “garage door” style guards that limit operator interaction during the mixing cycle.
All mixer functions are controlled from the touchscreen control interface, including mixing head movement, paddle operation and mix time.
While batch mixing has been the most common mixing method in the bakery industry for many years, it can lack precision and lead to variations in dough, impacting the consistency of your finished products.
Even if the dough is perfect when it leaves the batch mixer, changes often occur to the dough while it awaits processing.This is known as the batch cycle.Continuous Mixing solves these problems.
The advantages of continuous mixing include:
- Produces large quantities of uniform dough
- Prevents undesirable variations from batch to batch
- Consistently disperses ingredients
- Promotes even dough hydration
- Improves recipe control and repeatability
- Dough production rates from 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Eliminates chances of dough contamination
- Eliminates mixer loading errors
- Operation can be automated, reducing labor costs
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixer models include:
- Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including pizza, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes.
- Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, pretzels, bagels, sweet goods and pet treats.
- Exact Mixing HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for buns, breads, rolls, English muffins or tortillas.
- Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and specialty baked snacks, such as fabricated potato chips.
- Exact Mixing LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients are blended before the flour is added.
Contact Reading Bakery Systems today at (01) 610-693-5816 to discover how to buy commercial bakery mixers that can help perfect your processes and your products.