Features & Specifications
- Continuous mixing produces a more consistent product and eliminates undesirable batch-to-batch dough variations
- Optimizes food safety by ensuring dough is never exposed to the environment during mixing
- Precise and uninterrupted ingredient delivery to the Mixer
- Reduced energy, labor costs, and smaller production footprint
- Dough production rates up to 9,000 kg/hour
Contact us for a full list of features and specifications.Request More Info
The ability to accurately and consistently meter ingredients into a continuous mixer is critical to the quality and consistency of the product at the mixer discharge. The critical parts of the metering system - metering device, device control, and system recipe controls – must work seamlessly together.
- Gravimetric, Loss-in-Weight technology provides precise, uninterrupted dry ingredient metering
- Ingredient refills are programmed in advance and controlled by the PLC
- Flow-meters connected to the closed loop control system ensure that the liquid ingredients are accurately delivered in coordination with the dry ingredients
We understand the increasing demands you face to ensure safety, sanitation, and compliance. Our SafeShield Program combines cutting-edge design and manufacturing practices with an unwavering commitment to safety and sanitation.
- Fully automated operation ensures operators are not exposed to moving parts
- All access points are interlocked with the control system
- Only FDA approved materials are used in the product zone
- Clamshell mixing chamber provides easy access to product surfaces
Reading Bakery Systems provides the latest, custom designed control systems for your equipment. All control systems are designed and built in house. We stay up to date on the latest technologies, safety standards and control specifications to keep your production running safely and efficiently.
- Touchscreen interfaces provided standard
- Automated, recipe based controls for ingredient handling and mixing functions
- Local, two handed controls for opening main mixing chamber
- Emergency stop buttons provided standard around the mixing system