If you are looking for Continuous Mixers that are designed specifically for the bakery and snacking industry, look no further than Reading Bakery Systems (RBS). We can help you produce a more consistent dough than can typically be achieved with batch mixing. streamline your processes, and improve your profitability.
Reading Bakery Systems, headquartered in Robesonia, PA, serves bakeries and snack food manufacturers all over the globe. We offer a comprehensive line of mixing, dough handling and forming, baking, drying, and supplemental equipment, as well as turnkey cracker systems, biscuit systems, bread snack systems, potato snack systems, pretzel systems, and control systems.
Batch Mixing vs Continuous Mixing
Batch mixing has been the mixing method in the bakery and snack foods industry for many years. However, it is not precise and can lead to dough variations.Even if the dough is perfect when it leaves the batch mixer, changes often occur to the dough while it waits to be processed.This is known as the batch cycle. These variations negatively affect the consistency of your finished products.
Continuous Mixing solves these problems by:
- Preventing undesirable variations from batch to batch
- Producing consistent finished weight, size and texture
- Consistently dispersing ingredients
- Promoting even dough hydration
- Producing large quantities of uniform dough
- Improving recipe control and repeatability
- Offering dough production rates of 50 to 10,000 kg/hour
- Eliminating chances of dough contamination
- Eliminating mixer loading errors
- Employing a completely automated process that uses less labor and energy than batch mixing
- Achieving verifiable kill temperatures for non-baked products
Select a Continuous Mixer for Your Application
Exact Mixing Continuous Mixer models include:
- Exact Mixing MX Continuous Mixer is our most versatile mixer and is suitable for a wide range of products including pizza, cookies, snacks, batters, icings, and pastes.
- Exact Mixing EX Continuous Mixer is an excellent choice for low-absorption, stiff, wheat-based doughs, such as crackers, pretzels, bagels, sweet goods and pet treats.
- Exact Mixing HDX Continuous Mixer is well-suited to ultra-high absorption doughs for breads, buns, rolls, English muffins and tortillas.
- Exact Mixing FX Continuous Mixer is a high-intensity mixer that can be used to produce potato-, corn- and rice-based products and specialty baked snacks, such as fabricated potato chips.
- Exact Mixing LDX Continuous Mixer is ideal for most types of cookies and any application where ingredients are blended before the flour is added.
See It in the Innovation Center
At the heart of RBS is our 30,000 square foot Science & Innovation Center in Sinking Spring, PA. Customers can explore pilot versions of all Exact Mixer models, as well as an automated bulk ingredient handling system, a horizontal dry blender, gravimetric dry feeders, and mass flow liquid systems. Our team will help with testing machinery and processing techniques, developing new products, and producing market samples for testing.
Contact Reading Bakery Systems today at (01) 610-693-5816 to learn more about Exact Continuous Mixers that are designed for the bakery and snacking industry to help perfect your processes and products.