When you visit readingbakery.com, we may collect usage information to help us understand how our website is navigated and used.
- Learn about Cookies
A cookie is a tiny text file that a website stores on your machine (including any computer, mobile phone or tablet) and reads on subsequent visits. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners. It allows the website to identify you and for example, remember your log in details the next time you visit.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our Site please leave this site immediately, delete and block all cookies from this Site.
- How will we use your Cookies?
- To ensure you are properly logged in where this is necessary to use the site;
- To store personal registration information so that you do not have to provide it to us again on subsequent visits;
- To track your progress through the site so we can make improvements to the service we offer you; and/or;
- To remember any preferences which the site may allow you to set.
Cookies may be required to allow you to access and participate in certain areas of the Site.
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are directly required to fulfil an action requested by you.
- Performance cookies
These are cookies used to improve a website, for example for analytics that let companies see how their site is used and where to make improvements.
- Targeting cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about your browsing habits in order to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
- Session cookies
These are cookies are stored in your computer or device’s memory during your browsing session and are automatically deleted from your computer when you leave a website. These cookies usually store a session ID, allowing you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly.
- Persistent cookies
These are cookies are stored on your computer or device and are not deleted when your browser is closed. Persistent cookies can be used to retain your preferences for a particular website, allowing those preferences to be used in future browsing sessions. Persistent cookies usually assign a unique ID to your browser and they are usually configured to identify you for a prolonged period of time, from days to months or even years.
- Managing and Deleting Cookies
Most web browsers (including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari) allow you to control your cookie settings and to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or other device.
- Changes to our Cookies Policy
- What about when I am redirected to third party sites?
- Learn more about Cookies