With the support of the Export-Import Bank of the United States (“Ex-Im Bank”), RBS is able to provide attractive customer financing for those who qualify. Ex-Im Bank is the official export credit agency of the United States that promotes U.S. made exports through its guarantee and credit insurance programs.
Financing Details for those who qualify are:
- Loan can finance up to 85% of the CIF invoice value with tenors ranging from 1-5 years
- Interest rates are competitively based upon attractive margins over the LIBOR rate
In order to be considered for financing, you will need to provide the following information:
- Three years of financial statements with notes (audited financials required for loans over $1 million)
- Most recent company prepared interim financial statements
- Ownership information (shareholders and percentages of ownership if not publicly traded)
- Company brochure if available
For more info contact Chip Czulada at by email or phone: +01.610.693.5816.