Current Open Positions
Marketing Research Assistant - Intern
Under general direction of the Vice President of Marketing, assists in the company’s sales and marketing processes including trade show and meeting preparation, travel arrangements, website and social media updates, preparation of reports, updating CRM system, and other marketing related tasks.
- Knowledge of internet
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal/human relation skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to tend to details
- Ability to maintain records and inventories
- Ability to operate a personal computer
First & Second Shift Machinists
We are looking for First and Second Shift Machinists in our Robesonia, PA facility who are experienced in producing machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating CNC, lathes, and mills. Machinists must be able to handle multiple responsibilities including: reading blueprints and specifications, and interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances. Machinists must be capable of maintaining continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating.
Field Service Technicians - Mechanics
We are looking for highly-skilled individuals based in our Robesonia, PA facility to install bakery equipment and provide electrical/mechanical equipment repair services to our customers, worldwide. Our field service technicians travel extensively — domestically and internationally. They should be proficient in mechanical and industrial electrical maintenance, Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting and experience with AC drives. Experience in cookie, cracker, pretzel and other baked snack equipment is a plus.
We are seeking candidates who have a minimum of 2 — 4 years of Welding experience to work in our Oven Works facility.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to interpret engineering assembly drawings and bills of materials to identify welded components to be produced and assembled, their mating parts and their function within the machine.
Applies MIG, TIG, spot and other applicable welding techniques to fuse similar and dissimilar metals by selecting and employing the most appropriate filler materials. Selects the appropriate gauge thickness of sheet metal to meet design specifications.
Excellent welding skills, good communication, organizational skills and the willingness to work in a team environment are essential.
We are looking for Mechanical Designers who can design bakery equipment using SolidEdge, a three-dimensional computer-aided design package (CAD) to evaluate form, fit, and function of electronic models and electronic prototypes.
The responsibilities in this position include:
- Create layouts of customer plants to evaluate the process flow and equipment size and placement.
- Modify existing designs to provide equipment enhancement to satisfy customer requests.
- Ensure drawings are completed to the required engineering and manufacturing standards.
- Ensure Bills of Materials have a complete list of drawing numbers for manufactured parts and a complete list of purchased components that accurately correlate Reading Bakery Systems part numbers to vendor part numbers.
Minimum requirements include:
- An Associate’s or Technical Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field - preferred
- 3+ years in a machinery design role is necessary
- Minimum of two to three years demonstrated design/drafting experience in a high-tech, CAD, precision engineering and/or manufacturing environment
Reading Bakery Systems is searching for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk to assist the Department coordinator with all Shipping and Receiving functions. Responsibilities include maintaining records of the company’s warehouse, and inventory control functions, generating shipping orders, maintaining vendor data based on quality, timely delivery and cost. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will also assist the Quality Control Department with quality standards by assisting in approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; as well as records quality results.
2nd Shift Press Brake Operator
We are looking for a teammate to operate the Press Brake Center. This person will interpret engineering drawings and ensure layouts will result in the desired sheet metal component. Works with engineering and manufacturing management to ensure the functionality of the fabricated parts on the Press Brake.
Reading Bakery Systems is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws (spec. Executive Orders 11246 plus amendments and Executive Order 11758 and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974. Reading Bakery Systems will not engage in, or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) regarding a persons sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap or disability or any other protected group or status. We comply with ADA, having a full library of job-descriptions and all employment physicals are performed post-employment-offer.