Features & Specifications
Our cutting-edge equipment optimizes output and efficiency to improve your products and your process.
- Continuous mixing produces a more consistent product and eliminates undesirable batch to batch dough variations
- The mixing shaft can be configured with interchangeable mixing elements to mix a wide variety of dough
- Clam-shell design for easy sanitation and maintenance
- Ingredients are pre-mixed to ensure consistency and control
- Optimizes food safety because dough is never exposed to the environment
- Reduced energy, labor costs, and smaller production footprint
- Dough production rates from 100 to 10,000 kg/hour
The ability to accurately and consistently meter ingredients into a continuous mixer is critical to the quality and consistency of the product at the mixer discharge.
- Gravimetric, Loss-in-Weight technology provides precise, uninterrupted dry ingredient metering
- Ingredient refills are programmed in advance and controlled by the touchscreen control interface
- Flow-meters connected to the closed loop control system ensure that the liquid ingredients are accurately delivered in coordination with the dry ingredients.
RBS equipment is designed and built to our SafeShield Program standards to ensure operator safety, easy and quick sanitation and food safety. Key SafeShield features for this machine are:
- Fully automated operation ensures operators are not exposed to moving parts
- All access points are interlocked with the control system
- Only FDA approved materials are used in the product zone.
- Clamshell mixing chamber provides easy access to product surfaces
- Quick disconnect, sanitary connections for easy cleaning of liquid ingredient lines
- All mixing components are wash down in place
Learn more About SafeShield
Reading Bakery Systems provides the latest, custom designed control systems for your equipment. All control systems are designed and built in house. We stay up to date on the latest technologies, safety standards and control specifications to keep your production running safely and efficiently.
- Touchscreen control interfaces provided
- Automated, recipe based controls for all ingredient handling and mixing functions
- Local, two handed controls for opening main mixing chamber
- Emergency stop buttons provided around the mixing system for operator safety
- Monitoring of parameter trends throughout the process allows operators real time understanding of the continuous mixing process