Features & Specifications
Our cutting-edge equipment optimizes output and efficiency to improve your products and your process.
- Custom die and compression heads can be quickly changed for easy product changeovers
- The extrusion housing is double walled and may be designed with an optional temperature control system to better manage the character of sensitive dough.
- Each extrusion unit is fed by an individual pump for specific filling flow control.
- The filling system can be mated to an existing Extruder by adding the pump stand and changing the die and compression head assembly.
- Available in 1 to 6 extrusion units at 13" (330 mm) or 15" (380 mm) per unit
Contact us for a full list of features and specifications.Request more Info
RBS equipment is designed and built to our SafeShield Program standards to ensure operator safety, easy and quick sanitation and food safety. Key SafeShield features for this machine are:
- Automatic controls ensure operators are not exposed to moving parts
- Guards surrounding moving parts are electrically interlocked with the safety circuit
- Dough hopper is electrically interlocked with the safety circuit
- Disassembly of product contact components is simple and tool free
- Co-extrusion components are mobile and can be moved to a wash down area for cleaning
Learn more about SafeShield
Reading Bakery Systems provides the latest, custom designed control systems for your equipment. All control systems are designed and built in house. We stay up to date on the latest technologies, safety standards and control specifications to keep your production running safely and efficiently.
- Touchscreen control interface can be mounted locally or in conjunction with other equipment
- The pumps, extrusion auger speeds, and general dough flow are all individually controlled at the touchscreen control interface