Presenter: Jim Warren, Vice President, Exact Mixing
Date/Time: November 9, 2021 at 11 AM EST
Understanding Rapid Hydration And How It Can Help Improve Your Mixing Process
The bakery mixing process is frequently considered a one step process, when in fact there are three unique phases: Distribution, Hydration, and Development.
These three phases often happen simultaneously, which can create inconsistencies in the final dough. The latest dough mixing systems utilize a new technology called instant hydration to separate the mixing phases and create a more consistent dough.
During our webinar, we’ll cover:
- The three phases of mixing
- The importance of each phase
- How instant hydration is accomplished
- How instant hydration can improve the mixing operation
- If this date and time do not work, the seminar will be available to everyone who is registered for 15 days.
- See all upcoming seminars