RBS is excited to announce our Virtual Snack Seminar Series.
We all know that trade shows have been cancelled, but our innovation hasn’t. While we can’t be together as an industry, we can get together ‘virtually’ and RBS has organized an online series to keep you current on industry trends and educate you on the latest snack solutions.
The RBS Snack Seminar Series will feature webinars highlighting innovations in processing technologies and snack products. These virtual events allow you to see the latest from our team in the comfort and safety of your home or office.
Please see the list below of upcoming webinars. We will update the list as new events are scheduled. If you can't make the scheduled time, a link will be available to access a recording of the webinar.
We look forward to connecting with you...virtually!
Are you looking to create new snack products but don’t know where to begin? Look no further. In this upcoming webinar, RBS will share the steps of new snack product success...Read More
- Ken Zvoncheck, Director of Process Technology
- Garrett Campanella, Technical Manager of Product Development, Ingredient Solutions, Dairy Farmers of America
- Chris Thomas, Project Leader, Technical Service, Ingredion Incorporated
- Date and Time: November 19, 2020 / 11 AM EST
- Innovations in Healthy Sheeted Snack Production
- New Emithermic Oven Zone for Better Baking of Biscuits and Cookies
- Continuous Mixing for Snack Foods: Why Continuous Mixing may be a better choice for your operation
- Innovaciones en la Producción de Snacks Saludables
- Innovations in Healthy Pretzel and Baked Snack Production
- Continuous Mixing for Bread and Buns
- Productos Innovadores Extruidos a Baja Presion
- Mezclado Continuo para Pan
- Automated Production Systems for Baked Pet Treats & Pet Food
- Sistemas Automatizados para la Produccion de Snacks y Comida para Mascotas
- Nuevo horno emitérmico para una mejor cocción de galletas y bizcochos
- Popped Snack Production: Create tasty, healhty snacks that burst with flavor
- Mezcla Continua para Snack Foods: ¿Por qué la Mezcla Continua puede ser una mejor opción para su operación?
- Automated Production Systems for Baked Pet Treats & Baked Kibble (with a focus on the Asia Pacific Market)
- Bake Perfect Product with the SCORPION® 2 Profiling System
- RBS eZone: An easier way to request parts and maintain your equipment