Automated Production Systems for Baked Pet Treats & Baked Kibble (with a focus on the Asia Pacific Market)
Date/Time: October 6, 2020 at 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Phillippines Time)
The Pet Food Industry worldwide has been growing steadily and Asia Pacific is forecast to be leading the growth in the next 5 years thanks to the increasing demand coupled with the trend of premiumization.
In the first segment of this webinar, we will share our analysis of the pet food market and focus on the US$5.55 billion dollar Dry Pet Food Market. We will take a close look at Baked Pet Treats and Baked Pet Kibble, as well as critical process criteria; e.g. Kill Step for food safety, water activity in relation to pathogen growth, product cooling and dry coating of the Baked Pet Kibble.
In the second portion, we will focus on the RBS system solution to a Successful Baked Pet Food Production. We will cover the key components of a flexible baked pet food production system, which includes:
- Batch mixing vs continuous mixing
- Automatic dough feeding
- Forming equipment
- Oven and dryer technology (for kill step and control of water activity)
- Typical layout of an automated baked pet food production line
The presenters will be:
- David Kuipers, RBS Senior VP of Sales & Marketing
- EK Low, RBS Regional Sales Manager, South East Asia
- Meng Yeong Chong, RBS Regional Sales Manager, China
- Sam Pallottini, RBS Director of Cookie & Cracker and Pet Systems
Keep your furriest customers’ tails wagging with the flexibility and possibilities of a RBS Pet Treat System!
- If this date and time do not work for you, the seminar will be available to everyone that is registered for 15 days
- View all upcoming Virtual Seminars