Features & Specifications
Our Thomas L. Green Hard & Soft Biscuit System creates sheeted and rotary moulded biscuits. For hard biscuits, the system offers a 3-Roll Sheeter, Gauge Rolls and a flexible Rotary Cutting Station. Soft biscuits are made on a Rotary Moulder designed to efficiently produce high definition, three dimensional biscuits, cookies and pet treats.
Our Biscuit Production Lines have the flexibility to integrate batch or continuous mixing. Continuous mixing systems from Exact Mixing are fully automated; they reduce labor, cut costs, improve consistency and simplify your mixing process. With these recipe-driven systems, final product quality is assured and is fully repeatable.
The Thomas L. Green Prism Oven is used on this line for balanced and consistent baking. The Prism Oven is available in direct gas fired, convection and Emithermic (radiant/ convection) zones depending on the baking needs of your specific product.
Click the links below to learn more about available equipment for this system.
- MX Continuous Mixer
- Vertical Spindle Mixer
- Dough Handling Equipment
- 3-Roll Sheeter
- 4-Roll Sheeter
- Gauging Stations
- Rotary Cutting Station
- Rotary Moulder
- Omega Topping Dispensers
- PRISM OVEN
- Cracker Breaker/ Shingler
- Ambient Air Cooler
We understand the increasing demands you face to ensure safety, sanitation, and compliance. Our SafeShield Program combines cutting-edge design and manufacturing practices with a firm commitment to safety and sanitation.
SafeShield Program highlights:
- Optimize bakery equipment to meet or exceed standards for safety and sanitation
- Guard only what is necessary to maximize operator safety while minimizing potential harborages and un-cleanable areas
- Use automation to reduce employee interaction, improve safety and reduce potential for contamination of food
- Ensure equipment that contacts food can be easily and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
- Select materials that pose the lowest risk for product contamination
Learn More about Safeshield