RBS is excited to announce the start of our Virtual Snack Seminars for 2021.
Covid-19 has continued to cause the cancellation of trade shows and in-person events, but we will continue to bring our innovations to you virtually! The RBS Snack Seminar Series in 2021 will continue to feature innovations in processing technologies and new snack products. We have an exciting list of developments for this upcoming year. These virtual events allow you to see the latest from our team in the comfort and safety of your home or office. We hope to be back in person soon, but until then, we will see you on-screen!
We look forward to connecting with you... virtually!
With ever-changing consumer trends, innovative product development is the only way to keep pace. As consumers gravitate to diet-centric foods, gluten-free and high-protein snacks are increasing in popularity... Read More
- The presenters for this virtual seminar will be:
- Ken Zvoncheck, Director of Process Technology
- Sam Pallottini, Director Cookie, Cracker, and Pet Food Sales
- Erin Nese, Technologist, Ingredion
- Maria Tolchinsky, Global Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, Ingredion Incorporated
- Date/Time: July 27, 2021 at 11 AM EST
Previous 2021 Seminars:
- Improve Your Cookie Process with Continuous Mixing
- Solving Side-to-Side Variation in your Baking Process
- Better Baking Begins Here: Snack Oven Theory, Setup & Execution
- Validating your Product Using the SCORPION® 2 Profiling System
2020 Virtual Seminars:
- Innovations in Healthy Sheeted Snack Production
- New Emithermic Oven Zone for Better Baking of Biscuits and Cookies
- Continuous Mixing for Snack Foods: Why Continuous Mixing may be a better choice for your operation
- Innovaciones en la Producción de Snacks Saludables
- Innovations in Healthy Pretzel and Baked Snack Production
- Continuous Mixing for Bread and Buns
- Productos Innovadores Extruidos a Baja Presion
- Mezclado Continuo para Pan
- Automated Production Systems for Baked Pet Treats & Pet Food
- Sistemas Automatizados para la Produccion de Snacks y Comida para Mascotas
- Nuevo horno emitérmico para una mejor cocción de galletas y bizcochos
- Popped Snack Production: Create tasty, healhty snacks that burst with flavor
- Mezcla Continua para Snack Foods: ¿Por qué la Mezcla Continua puede ser una mejor opción para su operación?
- Automated Production Systems for Baked Pet Treats & Baked Kibble (with a focus on the Asia Pacific Market)
- Bake Perfect Product with the SCORPION® 2 Profiling System
- RBS eZone: An easier way to request parts and maintain your equipment
- See Snack Innovation In-Action: New Peanut Butter Filled Cheese Cracker and Gluten-Free Crisp Developed at the RBS Innovation Center